Sekretær i Storkøbenhavn
Bain & Company is looking for an Executive Assistant for their Copenhagen Office to support and work closely with Partners and Managers within the firm.
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be a problem solver and have organizational skills given complex calendar management and operating in a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have outstanding communication and writing skills and will be resourceful in building trust and relationships with external stakeholders as well as across the organization.
- Successfully managing a hectic and ever-changing diary
- Proactively predict when schedules are likely to change and make adjustments where necessary, ensuring all participants are fully informed of all changes
- Re-scheduling complex meetings and travel itineraries at short notice
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries and administer the timely procurement of visas and other travel documentation
- Provide detailed travel itineraries for each trip and ensure relevant travel documentation is collated and presented well ahead of time
- Build and maintain co-operative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally
- Prudent handling of confidential and highly sensitive information on a regular basis and act as a liaison to the P...